Where Sourcing Innovators Connect and Inspire
For too long, MRO has been a fractured category. Join 150+ practitioners for a collaborative discussion on how to move MRO into the 21st century. ProcureCon MRO will arm practitioners with strategies to modernize MRO spend, gain more spend under management, reduce POs and suppliers, and benchmark against other companies.
Inspiration & Innovation: Your 2018 Speakers Included
Director of Materials, IM&S; Americas Region, Global Category Team Lead
Category Manager – MRO, Capital Equipment & Tooling
Edgewell Personal Care
Executive Director, Strategic Sourcing (Indirect), Corporate Supply Chain
Strategic Operations Manager – MRO
Business Partner Leader
Director of Strategic Sourcing
Snap-on Tools Company, LLC
Associate Director, Capex & MRO Procurement
Senior Director, Procurement CapEx & MRO
Become a Sponsor
Sponsoring ProcureCon MRO puts your brand in the spotlight. There are 150 leading executives waiting to meet a company like yours. We offer you custom sponsorship packages with branding, thought leadership and face time all built in. It’s like a big party, and you’re bringing the drinks!
2018’s Most Popular Sessions
No matter your specific industry – we’ll ensure that we’re discussing your top challenges to find results to bring back to your business. Take a look at some of our featured sessions!
- Keynote: Predicting The Unpredictable And Expecting The Unexpected:
- Case Study Interactive: Becoming The Master Of Your Data:
- Partner Up: Creating Meaningful And Effective Stakeholder Relationships
- Debate: Asking The Hard Questions: Distributor Vs. Integrator – Which Model Works For You?
A Deep Dive Into Artificial Intelligence And Predictive Maintenance
We live in a rapidly changing world and artificial intelligence is taking it by storm. Disrupting many industries, one of MRO’s most exciting new developments is predictive maintenance. Sensors and other technological advancements quickly deliver data, long considered impossible, right to your fingertips within seconds. This opens up a world of possibilities, reliability and savings for your MRO program. Hear from one of today’s most innovative thought leaders on what this new technology will mean for you now and your future MRO strategy.
- Know exactly when an asset will need an adjustment – or worse, break down – so you can have your back-up parts ready
- Use IoT technology – sensors and real-time monitoring – to boost equipment reliability and greatly improve savings
- How AI and machine learning can optimize your inventory management strategy
Case Study Interactive:
Converting Data Into Actionable Intelligence
It’s impossible to deny – master data management is key to successful MRO category management. Gathering and analyzing your master data will help immensely with leveraging spend effectively, while driving value and improving operational efficiencies at the same time. With that understood, why is data still so hard to manage? This enlightening case study will delve into the latest trends on data management and leave you with a better grasp on what it takes to get your data input right in order to have useful output.
- How do you ensure there is clean, categorized data going in to your system to gain better visibility into your spend?
- What new tools and technologies are on the market to better optimize your data management?
- Aligning SKUs to achieve better visibility and spend categorization
- Best practices in obtaining useful reports
Creating Meaningful And Effective Stakeholder Relationships
An efficient and forward thinking MRO program doesn’t mean anything without the partnership and trust of your stakeholders. Without their support and compliance, no real value or savings will ever be achieved. What are the best ways to genuinely and effectively “tell your story” to a number of different and growing stakeholders? The more complexity you remove, the better the stakeholders’ life is – how do you communicate the benefits of procurement and gain their confidence? After hearing this lively panel, you will have a firm grasp on how to turn a reluctant stakeholder into a willing partner.
- How to successfully streamline and market procurement to stakeholders
- How to engage stakeholders early so procurement is seen as a value-add, not a hindrance
- Communicating the corporate and commercial goals in the best way possible
- Create buy-in from the get-go, making user adoption much easier
- Strategies for earning the trust of stakeholders
- Engineering, plant managers and more – adapting your approach to how they best respond
Debate: Asking The Hard Questions: Distributor Vs. Integrator – Which Model Works For You?
It sounds like a basic question – Distributor or Integrator? – but due to the complex nature of MRO and the unique needs of each organization, it turns out it’s not so simple. Hear a lively debate on how leading professionals made their choice and what it’s meant not only to their bottom line, but also to their company’s culture.
- What factors should you be thinking of when deciding which route to go?
- Learn the pros and cons of each and see where exactly they differ
- Determining if a switch makes sense for you
Who Attends ProcureCon MRO?
You will rub shoulders with Chief Procurement Officers, Heads of Indirect, and MRO category managers from Top 500 manufacturing companies, as well as the world’s most innovative start-ups.
Interaction at #ProcureCon
Each day, you’ll have an opportunity to make valuable connections with other procurement executives. Catch up with old friends. And make some new ones. You’ll come as an attendee, and leave as part of a community.