Join 150+ practitioners for a collaborative discussion on how to move MRO into the 21st century.
For too long, MRO has been a fractured category, with no standard definition or negotiation standards with too many POs and suppliers. ProcureCon MRO will arm practitioners with strategies to modernize MRO spend, gain more spend under management, reduce POs and suppliers, and benchmark against other companies.
Join us for informative sessions, case studies, workshops and executive boardrooms focused on:
- Inventory and demand management
- Standardizing MRO across industries and companies- how is it defined, should it be centralized?
- Vending machine and tool shed management
- Reducing Tail Spend and Rogue spend
- Controlling costs
- Supplier Segmentation and Rationalization
- To outsource or not to outsource MRO services
- Maintenance and safety management
- eProcurement Portals
- Spend visibility management
- Benchmarking against other best-in-class MRO professionals
- Selecting the right MRO provider- Integrator or Distributor- benefits and drawbacks of both
- Investing in the right capital equipment to ensure a successful MRO program
- AI/Predictive Maintenance
Director of Materials, IM&S; Americas Region, Global Category Team Lead
Director, Indirect Procurement, Latin America
Director, Indirect Sourcing
Strategic Operations Manager – MRO
Business Partner Leader
Director of Strategic Sourcing
Snap-on Tools Company, LLC
Senior Manager, Capex & MRO Procurement
Global Commodity Manager
Who Attends ProcureCon MRO?
You will rub shoulders with Chief Procurement Officers, Heads of Indirect, and MRO category managers from Top 500 manufacturing companies, as well as the world’s most innovative start-ups.
ProcureCon is not content only or "death by powerpoint", without room for personalization.
Peer-Led & Unbiased
ProcureCon is not beholden to corporate, journalistic, or sponsored viewpoints.
ProcureCon is not an old boy's club or an obligation to attend.
Built For Interaction
ProcureCon is not a sea of nametags or a stale open bar tacked on to the end of a day of presentations.
ProcureCon is not just solving today's tactical problems or latest hot topic.
ProcureCon is not a job fair; but surrounding yourself with fellow motivated practitioners is a good way to grow.
Interaction at #ProcureCon
Each day, you’ll have an opportunity to make valuable connections with other procurement executives. Catch up with old friends. And make some new ones. You’ll come as an attendee, and leave as part of a community.
Become a Sponsor
Sponsoring ProcureCon MRO puts your brand in the spotlight. There are 150 leading executives waiting to meet a company like yours. We offer you custom sponsorship packages with branding, thought leadership and face time all built in. It’s like a big party, and you’re bringing the drinks!